Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No Weight Loss for you, come back 1 week!

Work is psychotically busy. My jaw hurts from talking so much all day long. But other than being so busy you cant even take a drink of water and literally worshipping any breaks you get, it was a fantastic day. I had a lot of people just hang up on me- oh well. I had a lot of people who had to call back later- oh well. I even helped a few people- yay!

Today I tracked everything that went in my mouth.

I ate 40 points+ (6 over my daily limit)

I'm not going to lie, I had *another* gain this week. I will tell you whyyyyyy.....

-Christmas Eve dinner with my family. I said I had 40 points, but who really knows? I had 3 oz of ham, 4 deviled eggs, 2-3 oz of summer sausage, 2-3 oz of cheddar cheese (sharp, full fat) mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and corn casserole, as well as a slice of my mom's pie. It was probably more like 65,000 points.

-Saturday, Christmas, I spent working and had left over ham and turkey sandwiches, cottage cheese, and lots of rum and cokes. I didn't bother tracking this day.

-Sunday my best friend was in town with her fiance. This is the first time I've seen them since the engagement and we went out bowling. I hate bowling. So I had a pint of hard apple cider to get me going. Then I had deep fried chicken fingers and french fries with ranch dipping sauce, Burger King chicken fries with french fries and bbq sauce, and breadsticks from Papa John's.
I didn't bother tracking this day either. I tracked BK but that was it.

-Monday I didn't bother tracking. I was so frustrated and worried about work that I didn't really eat to begin with and I do remember making a turkey skillet dish which was delicious.

-Today I tracked all day! YAY ME! I had 2 kashi lean granola bar thingies for 4 points each (2 sticks per pack), 6 oz of fat free yogurt for 3 points, and 10 oz of bbq pulled pork for 20 points, and 1 cup of mac and cheese for 11 points.

Although I didn't track my food, I did track my activity. I earned 6 APs this week. Zumba and Your Shape are a lot of fun. I also did Dance Central. It's no wonder that my knee is killing me.

Even though I ate on plan and tracked everything today, I still want to eat more. I am still hungry. I think I have to get used to eating less again.

 I pretty much failed at tracking my food this week and pretty much let life get in the way. I went to the store and I got some more apples and snack-type foods.With work it is more difficult to eat because there isn't any down time between calls (ok, there is 30 seconds, but that's barely enough time to chew!) I need to have items in my reach so I can snack on them and be able to control portion sizes. The kashi bars are 4 points each and take a long time to get through, so those are perfect. I also got a small bag of Quaker rice cakes in pomegranate and blackberry- DELISH! I ate the whole bag in one setting.

Tomorrow I have to get up early anyway due to a chiro appointment. So here's whats on the menu....

Breakfast: 6 oz of fat free vanilla yogurt with one crumbled Kashi bar (5 points) with a honeycrisp apple (0) and 6 oz of black coffee with 2 Splendas, 1T of fat free creamer, and 1T of milk (2 points)

Snack: .5 cup of cottage cheese with paprika and an apple- before work starts. (3 points)

Lunch: 5 ounces of  chicken with 2 ounces of corn (7 points)

Snack: Apple with the other half of my Kashi bar (2 points)

Dinner: 5 ounces of pulled pork (10 points) with 1/4 shredded fat free cheddar (1 point) with .5 cup of cottage cheese (3 points)

Total: 33 points.

If I am still hungry (like now) I am going to grab another apple. I am so glad that my apples are still in season- I have been devouring them like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!