Thursday, December 30, 2010

Popcorn?

Yesterday was a fantastic eating day for me- until I got off work.

I had yogurt with crushed granola for breakfast for 8 points
I had 2 oz of chicken breast with fat free swiss and half a cup of cottage cheese for 6 points
I had another granola bar "two-fer" for 4 points and an apple (0) for a snack
I had 3 oz of shredded bbq pork for 6 points

That's 24 points.

Then I proceeded to gorge on popcorn. I have no idea how much I had! the label on the canister (Yes, *canister*) said that it was 3 points per serving, however, the serving size is scratched off the label!! Go figure! I know there are 24 servings per container however. It was a 3-type canister filled with regular, cheddar cheese, and caramel corn. I am not fond of caramel corn so no extra damage there! The strange thing is, it doesn't say what the nutritional info is per type of popcorn, just what it is overall. Perhaps they assume that you will eat a serving and it will equally be divided into the three types?

Anyway to be safe, I said that I had 4 servings (theres a looooot left) for 12 points


For some reason, I am unable to access WW.com and also on my app on my iPhone. I cannot even add items to the "untracked" folder. I've been having issues with the app since they switched it over to PointsPlus and even downloading the updates, deleting the app and reinstalling it still gives me issues. Grumbleee!

Strange websites aside, I also Zumba'd today using my Kinect game. And while it's not the same as going to a class (for one, the instructors big ass isn't in my face and I am not tripping over gym equipment) it is still a lot of fun and verrrry hard. There are beginner and intermediate classes as well as some others I think? But I've only done one of the two beginner's classes. It breaks it down into 5 minute sections and its 25 minutes long. By the time its over, I'm sweating hard, I can barely think as I try to count the beats to keep in sync, and I am out of breath. Worth it though, when I see how sore I am only a few hours later.

Points consumed: 36
Activity earned: 6
Mood: GREAT!
Hunger: nil
Thoughts?: Feeling a little nauseous but that could be combined stress and the effects of taking my birth control pills. I always get nauseated the first few days taking them after I've had my lady time. Over all a fantastic day! Yay! I can do this :)

I switched my schedule around so I could have a longer weekend, and I am so looking forward to it. I cannot wait to be done with this week. I am getting so stressed due to work being insane (to the point where I think this is not worth anything they pay me- and the money is *fantastic*- but I keep pushing through. It's because of the holidays. I will see if its any better by February, and if it's not for me, oh well, its not for me. At least I tried and tried.) I take a Xanax daily. I am going to run out soon and have to go to the doctor to get another fill lol :)

Between tech issues on my end and their end, and the never ending calls, its been a nightmare...In fact, thats all I dream about. :(
But while I am on the calls with the customer I am having a great time, laughing, and keeping them entertained, so it has its good points too. I now definitely have no problem talking to people, whether in person or on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!