Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weigh In Week Something or Other

Wednesday! Its Weigh In Day!

I weigh 214.4! In total, since the beginning of October, I have lost 15.6 lbs on Weight Watchers. I have also lost 23.1 pounds in total since I hit my highest weight of all time!!

YAY!! Is it just me or is that freaking fantastic?!?!

That's another 1.8 pounds down!! Soon I wont be a fat ass anymore. I will be a skinny bitch!! YAY!!


Can you tell I am excited? I sure can!

I am only a mere 7.4 pounds away from my 10% goal. So close, I can taste it. I will get there. I will not give up. I am also only a mere 14.4 pounds away from 200!!

I think this is week 10! Holy crap!! That means my average weight loss per week is a pound and a half. That is right smack dab in the middle of what they say it will be on Weight Watchers.

I don't know about you, but a pound and a half a week is awesome. I will gladly take any downward movement.

Post 497- Just a few more until my vlog!! I can't wait!! I will probably have to stop blogging for a day or so so I can get this done on the weekend. I really want to do my vlog right now, but unfortunately, I have to wait until payday. Keep your panties on, its coming soon. (LOL- sounds naughty)

2 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!