Thursday, December 9, 2010

Workout: Arms and Buns

I did 2 workouts yesterday off of the 10 Minute Solution: Target Toning. I did the arms and buns. It was a lot of fun, however, I only earned 1 ap because it was a light effort. Still, light effort or not, I am sore today. I used my new 3lb weights. I upgraded from 2 lbs, and I could definitely feel the difference. My biceps are sore, which definitely means one thing: They exist!!

Thats exciting news!! I would love to have real guns some day.

I did the bun workout too as I mentioned and I didn't find it that hard, but you know what? My ass is sure sore today, and all the back of my leg is too.

Unfortunately I couldn't do any more than just those 2 workouts because my knee is really acting up. I am sure you are all sick of my whining but its effecting my day to day. Next week I will be able to go to the chiro and get that taken care off. I really need my knee adjusted.

Maybe he will let me take pics of my xrays so I can show you how effed up my knee is and what it is doing to me. Last time I went, he said that I still had all of my cartilage but my knee cap is out of place, and the muscle attached is incredibly weak. I am worried that I am losing cartilage, or worse, getting bone spurs. So definitely, the sooner the better.

Tomorrow is payday, which means part one of my vlog will be under way. I won't say what it is, but I hope that you guys like it. Saturday will be the rest of it, and it should be up late Saturday night/early Sunday morning.

I am also going to do a bonus video because I am renting Zumba Fitness for the Kinect, and I will be testing that out and showing you how ridiculous  sexy I dance.

Its also time for some photographic evidence as well. Probably early next week, maybe Wednesday at the latest, I am going to upload some before and now pics. Some will be from my wedding day/graduation/etc and of course how I look now.

I can finally see a difference in how I looked 2 months ago, so I think its time to show you guys too!

And lastly, but not least, I want to say thank you to all of my commenters, friends, and lurkers. While I enjoy the sound of my own voice, its great knowing you guys listen or at least laugh with me.

I never imagined anyone other than my gramma and mom would read my blog and I can't believe I've gotten so many followers now. I like all 62 of you.

1 comment:

  1. YAY.. keep up the good work, let me know how zumba goes, I should be getting it for the Wii really soon too. and woohoo to 62!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!