Monday, January 17, 2011

A Hair Day

Over the last two months I have done a lot of things to my hair. First I dyed it like this


Then I did this



And now I am officially done messing with my hair because I did this today


Yes thats right... I chopped it off!!
My hair was getting way too long. I couldn't even brush it. I was a little surprised at how short it was though, but now I love it.

Also in other news, I feel great today! I caught a glimpse of me in the mirror while I was at Wal-Mart looking at clothes (don't judge!) and I looked great! I kept staring at myself. I am not narcissistic at all.

Im so hungry! I wonder what I should make for dinner? I am thinking either homemade gyros or spaghetti with turkey meatballs.

Hmm! For lunch I am having chicken and noodle soup.

3 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great at the new length - love it! I think you should have spaghetti and turkey meatballs for dinner...that's what's on my menu too. So funny!! Now I just have to avoid the garlic bread that hubs is having with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use to cut my own hair ALOT (when i wore it straight). yours looks great! really. :))))))))

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!