Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PAR-TAY!

A few of our friends had a home brewed beer party. They make a few batches of home brew a year and they invited a ton of people around to try it this time. Out of the 100+ people invited, about 40 of us were there.

Being a Sunday, and us living in Indiana, we are not allowed to buy booze on the holiest of days. Which doesn't make any sense as most of Indiana are alcoholics. I don't drink a lot, so it especially sucks on days I want to drink and CANT because its Sunday.

But Sunday night, I wanted to. So I had some Bacardi and Cokes. I also had a Jr Bacon Cheeseburger, two servings of cheesy bean dip with tortilla chips, 2 donuts, a cupcake, and some pretzels with cheeseball.

I was b.l.o.a.t.e.d! I almost felt sick. I rarely eat that much in a day, let alone in one sitting. Sure it was over 5.5 hours but I wasn't digesting anything in that time. I was also drinking, which I think slows down the digestive process.

By the end of the night I had a headache, I was not feeling good. I came home and after letting the dog out, fell asleep in bed with my clothes on. Max jumped up on the bed and laid beside me and Brian came to bed too. It was quite a picture- Brian was cuddling me and I was cuddling the dog! I lay in bed burping up food all night long and couldn't sleep.

Today, I had a much better eating day and every time I went outside with Max, I made the most of it. We played in the snow and ran around chasing each other (we only have 16' of leash haha) I was so tired. I still ate a lot of food today, I was so hungry, but I made better choices. I wasn't eating cheeseburgers all day. Even though thats what I want. Have I mentioned I'm on my lady time and all I want to do is eat? Like seriously, I crave food all the time. Either that or sex. Sometimes both. I don't know, it's messed up.

I'm off to bed now. Its 4 AM and while I am a night owl by nature, I am trying to get used to waking up at 10 AM (so early, I know lmao) to let the dog out. Keeping him on a schedule is helping me.

See you all on Wednesday, for a weigh in. It's a great week so far, and I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Is it sad that you lost me at the notion I GET UP when you go to bed?
    :)

    have a great tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!