Friday, January 7, 2011

Just Pay Me!

I got our AEP bill the other day, and I freaked out how much it was. Twice what I normally pay, I thought I had run our bill up so much just by having our heat on "auto" set at 72 degrees. I freaked out and shut off the heat entirely, and just suffered in 68 degrees, putting on layers of blankets and sweatshirts.

Turns out, I didn't pay last month's bill.

My bill was actually the same, despite the heat being on.

Do you know what this means?



I am now officially my mother. I don't know whether to weep or rejoice. 


Edit: I just went to pay my cable bill and I realized that I had already paid this month's, last month. UGH Will it never end? Soon I'll be getting a letter with "THIS IS A CREDIT" written in red lol

3 comments:

  1. yay for credit on your cable bill. I do that sometimes. I just pay them automatically. One of my goals this year is to save money and spend more wisely but I cannot deal witht he cold... I think I'd rather do without a pedicure than not turn on the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just happy our electric bill didn't really go up. :D

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!