Thursday, January 13, 2011

More APs than you can shake a stick at....

Getting a dog has been great!!

Since Max is a little older, there are fewer trips to the bathroom and so far (fingers crossed) no accidents! But because he is still a dog and because I don't have a fenced in yard (or a yard for that matter) it does mean that walks are part of our daily lives now.

Lots of them.

I don't think Max has been on so many walks in his life! He loves it. He waits patiently at the door while I put his leash on. He sits down while I open the door. He then makes a bolt for it!

But we don't go for a walk unless we go potty. That's the rule. No potty? Back inside.

He gets 2 short walks and one long one. We walk a total of 40 minutes (2 5 mins and a 30 min) and let me tell you what... I am completely worn out!! I've earned more activity points in the last 36 hours than I did last week.

I can't wait for spring.

This summer, we are going to the Dunes and we are going to go swimming.

This dog is going to have me bikini ready in no time. Now, if you'll excuse us, it's time for our nap.

3 comments:

  1. wow! it makes me wanna dog! good motivator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you're taking your dog out so often... great for the both of you. I have a lab/chow and because I work long hours, I couldn't always take mojo for walks when he was little. Now, he's just too strong. Sounds like you're a better mommy than I am.

    Spring definitely going to be fun with a dog.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!