Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Runs With Dogs

Let's just change my name to that please because that is all I have been doing! Every time Max goes potty outside, he is rewarded with a walk. If he goes piddles, its only a 5 minute walk, and if he gives us a number twosies, then he gets a longer walk, 15-20 minutes. Consequently- we walk a lot! He almost always pees and he only goes poo once a day.

But its not enough to simply walk (well ok, it is.... I admit it) we like to run as well and play in the snow. I think I have spent more time outdoors this week than I have combined from last year. We play "Snow Ball" which involves a tennis ball and a big snow covered yard. We also play "chase me chase you" in which we run after each other. 

It really wears you out. I thought I would hate taking a dog out all winter but the funny thing is, it's a lot of fun. Which will make spring and summer a breeze. Our trails will be available then! They are currently buried in the snow.

I am so tired, I just want to take a nap now. I wonder if Max will cuddle with me lol 

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Welcome to the doggy diet! Active dogs are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting a puppy doggy! Hooray! I'm so glad that it is fun for you now. Because it will get better and better as time goes on and the seasons develop. Good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!