Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thankful

We went to visit Brian's grandparents, who I like very much. We also went to visit some of his friends as well. We've had a very busy weekend and it was one of those days. One of those days where I took stock of my life and really realized how lucky I am.

There are things that could and will change. There are things I want to keep the same. Right now, we are both so happy with what life has given us and what we have to offer. It's been a magical few weeks over the holidays and it's one of those situations where I can't imagine life to get any better.


Tonight I looked at the cloudless night sky, full of twinkling stars. Today I laughed so much until my jaw hurt and my eyes watered and I almost peed myself. Today I was regaled with tales of Brian as a small child. Today I ate really great food prepared especially for our visit. Today we were given money (always a plus!)

I really do think I am the luckiest woman in the whole world and I just wanted to say


Thank you and good night :)

2 comments:

  1. aww i love to hear how happy you are! it makes me happy
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post pleases me to no end.... Happy New Year friend.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!