Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weigh In

Wee! Weigh in day! I admit, I hadn't tracked a single thing nor have I bothered to! It comes as no surprise then I am still up! .2 lbs from last week, to be honest. So in 3 weeks, I gained 4.5 lbs. Thats an average of a pound and a half a week. I don't think I should be excited about that?

I blame the not tracking. And all the eating out with friends and family and just because my kitchen is a wreck.

Did you know I ate not one but TWO cheeseburgers from Wendy's last night? AND a Frosty? AND not only that, but I still wanted *another* cheeseburger???

See, I read that the "value" of food goes down as you eat more of it. For example, the second cheeseburger should have been less satisfying than the first. But for me, that wasn't the case. I was so hungry for it. I thought I would die if I did not have another cheeseburger.

In fact I spent the whole night debating on whether or not I should get another one! Insane! Madness!....Delicious!

I have no shame.

If I were half as lazy as I am, I would have gone for the third cheeseburger. I would have savored devoured it.

I actually ended up just eating 1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese and day dreaming of cheeseburgers until I went to bed and then I dreamed about them. Seriously. Effing. Delusional. I. Know.

But today was a better day. I actually tracked. And pretracked. And I got my orthotic insoles, so all is well.

Today went a little sumthin'-sumthin' like this:

Coffee, 2 cups, with 2 oz of milk, 3 packets of Splenda, and 2 Tbl of creamer- 4 points.
Cheese and crackers- two ounces of colby jack and 7 Ritz crackers- 11
And for dinner, which I haven't made yet- 5 ounces of chicken breast, 2/3 cup of mashed potatoes, and 2/3 cup of Green Giant steam fresh corn niblets in butter sauce- 11 points

Also I have been looking at running gear and I think I have settled on a few things. I am going to get an Shock Absorber bra ($70) and a pair of Vibram Five Finger shoes. ($80) My chiropractor actually recommended them, so that's what I will get. Eventually. I still have to get on a treadmill and actually start running before I can buy any of this stuff.

Today for activity- 25 minutes of Zumba Fitness with my new shoes on.

And one last thing... I promise! I am actually being "weened" off my chiro visits! Now that I have my insoles, he is seeing me once next week, and then not again for two weeks! And if I have made progress, then it becomes once a month. Soon I will be done! Which means I can get glasses/contacts!! Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. And as you continue to lose weight and strengthen muscles, you'll be able to retire from being a chiropractics patient! :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!