Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 8

I'm not going to lie. I was not feeling it today. I was just not... there. I probably gave it a 50% effort. I skipped the last 3 minutes (2 mins cardio, 1 min of abs)

I just was not into it today. Tomorrow, I'm skipping to level 2. I think I am burnt out on level 1 now.

I still gotta get ready clean and start cooking. Having friends over and I am making a baked potato bar. I'm so tired already.

I know that I quit on myself today. But you know what? Even athletes take a day off occasionally. Ill be back at it tomorrow, 110%

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were struggling. Have you tried working one "free" day into your week. I've found that when I have that one day to look forward to, it helps me get through those off days. Let yourself have one day where you cheat a little (without going crazy :-) For me, it is Saturday-no working out, and Sunday- no calorie counting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a lot like my yesterday. I am doing turbo fire and my workout yesterday i probably only gave 50% too. We all have those days. The important thing is that you keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't quit on yourself today! Quitting would be if you didn't even put the DVD in! Or actually just stopped altogether. I agree with Marie, I think you deserve a day off. :)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!