Monday, February 28, 2011

Just call me Scrubbing Bubbles

Finally got all of the laundry done (would have been done sooner but I kept taking naps!) and now I am on to the "fun" part of moving- cleaning! I have to scrub both of the bathrooms today (only bad part of two bathrooms- two tubs. two toilets, two trashes! two everything!) and that means a lot of time on my hands and knees and a bucket with a wash cloth.

I don't even own a bucket. I own a bowl though, so that will do.

I have the bathrooms to do, the kitchen to do, and then we just have to vacuum all the rooms. So that wont be too hard!

I have been throwing a lot of stuff away, which is great. It feels good to just let go.

We were at the grocery store and Brian noticed that I am looking a lot better lately and I hope that it is true. He said my tummy was smaller! And we both agreed that my butt, was indeed, firmer.

I haven't even touched the Shred. I have, however, tracked 5 days consequetively and now I am on to my last two for the week! Hurray! Let's do all 7!

I am so tired but there is still lots to do. I really wish I could nap the days away but the more I get done now the less I have to do!

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't purging feel awesome? I'll be getting to that myself as I prepare for my move from So Cal to Washington state next month! I have only lived here a year, so I haven't accumulated to much, but I want to make sure I'm set for the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's alot of work but you'll be so happy you took the time now to purge and organize. Good for you for tracking. It's so easy to get side tracked with all you have going on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow woman, you´re on a roll!

    I could do with some decent cleaning really.....

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!