Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

YAY! Another small loss this week (.4 lb) but I know I would have probably lost a little more if I had not eaten into my activity points. Yep, I ate all of my dailies, my weeklies, and a few of my activity points.

I tracked 4/7 days. I didn't track Saturday, Sunday or Tuesday.
I did Shred every day except Sunday and Tuesday.
I ate pizza. Twice. Well, actually 4 times because we had leftovers from each time.

But I will take .4 lb gladly

I'm sure I am still losing inches and still gaining muscle. Those 3 lb weights aren't getting any easier haha :)

Saturday is my Serious and Official measurement day!

I also have a NSV! Ready for it??
Brian and I came back from the store, there was only 1 parking spot near our building and it was a tight fit.
He pulled in anyway after my encouragement.

The space between the car and the truck next to it on my side was really small. Brian asked if I would be able to get out. I said I would manage and just hold my breath
I had some trouble getting out of the car (low to the ground + ice - balance = awkward) after that though I was able to walk between the cars without turning sideways! My hips fit!! With room to spare!!


Anyone who has had to turn sideways moving past a chair, table, car, etc, knows how big of a deal this is!! I was completely blown away!! Thanks, Jillian Michaels.

My Enell is out for delivery right now so when I get it, I am going to do the 30 Day Shred and graduate to Level 2! Wish me luck! I'll need it...

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited for you. I am NOT excited for me to start level 2. Haha. Not at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw yay on the NSV! Keep it up with jillian.. after I get over how she hurt me last time, I might try again LOL

    Also, thats why I have an issue with WW's activity points, weekly pts, etc... you still lost so that's good, but it just seems lile a lot of pts for weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those .4 losses add up! I keep telling myself that I am going to start the Shred too. Hasn't happened yet. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the NSV - I can't wait for those days. These hips certainly are pesky. ;)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!