Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weigh in Day!

I'm really starting to look forward to these weigh ins, good or bad. It's nice to have a routine! Also, I think having it in the middle of the week is a huge bonus.

How is everyone's week going? Mine has been effin' awesome! For starters, let's look at my overview of the week.

Here we see that I ate all of my weekly points and I earned 24 activity points!! Which is to say, amazing. And not only that, but if you look at how many days I tracked what I ate, we come up with 5 whole days! Which is to say, double amazing. What does it mean??!  It means that I am doin' it right.


wee!



And if you haven't noticed, I uh, started doing the 30 Day Shred this week! So go check out those posts and revel in my agony, if you like.


Starting Weight: 237.5 lbs
WW Weight: 230
Last Week: 218.0
This Week: 218.2
Change: +.2
WW Change: 11.8
Total Change: 19.3

I gained just a fraction of a pound this week, but you know what? No big deal. I weighed myself when I started the Shred and I was back at 220 again. It's also my lady time and my weight (and cravings) have been all over the place. I actually saw 223 on the scale. So seeing just a small, smidgeon, barely there of a gain this week, I am okay will. Especially considering I ate through all of my dailies, weeklies, and part of my activity points yesterday.

I also ate Taco Bell for dinner! I KNOW! I am just ridiculous! I was totally in the mood for candy or cookies after but I kept saying to myself  "No your weigh in is tomorrow, don't f&ck it up!"

I'm happy to say I did not eff it up! Holla!!

But wait, that is not all that happened this week. Thanks to my friend, the Shred, I have noticed a few things.

*I have more energy!

*I sleep better at night

*I have less back fat. I have a half-hearted roll. It just is barely hanging in there.

*I can feel my rib cage! This one is huge because I can actually feel my breastbone and individual ribs. The fat layer that was right under my breasts is quite literally melting away, because I didn't have a rib cage 4 days ago!!

*My butt is tighter! My husband checked and double checked that one to be sure haha


*I feel completely amazing. I have not been so happy in, oh I don't know, a while. I mean, I'm generally happy, but I am probably approaching annoying levels of perkiness.

I know this post doesn't cover day 5 of the shred (in which I attempt to do level 2) and that is because I have not done it yet. So I am going to say good bye my friends, until we meet again. And I am going to go do Level 2. If I'm not back in 5 minutes, just wait longer. 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Way to go! I'm down 2 lbs this week - just working on kicking starvation mode. It's also that time of the month for me too. Usually I PUT ON 3-5lbs. This time, I'm dropping weight?! Crazyiness, but I love it! myfitnesspal.com is my friend. It's a lot like WW, but w/o the meetings (or the charge). Instead of points, it counts calories for work outs, etc. Feels more real world applicable to me than WW (and I like that it's FREE!) :)

    I may just have to pick up the shred once I'm out of the starvation zone! :) Sounds like a good warm up for P90X!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 'gain' of .2 is awesome considering your monthly visitor!

    Oh, God. Back fat is part of the reason I decided it was time to lose weight. I swear there is nothing worse in the summer then sweating there! Barf!

    I think after I finish my little week of Zumba you have talked me into the 30-day Shred!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, am I impressed with you! very impressed.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!