Saturday, April 23, 2011

Unexpected Surprise

Yesterday at 3:30 I got a call from my mom.

"Do you want to go see Jerry Seinfeld tonight?"


UHM YES

I'm a huge Seinfeld fan. HUGE!! I love him!!

"I've got 3 tickets. Do you and Brian have a friend that can go?"

Do we ever!!

My grandma had been wanting to go, except she was feeling ill, and my dad didn't want to go, my mom had already seen him and that means I GOT TO GO!!

It was awesome. He was hilarious. I can't remember any of his jokes. I laughed so hard I cried and nearly peed myself.

If you get the chance to, you should definitely see him.

I'm having breakfast now.

Coffee- 2 stevia and 2 Tbl of creamer (raspberry chocolate) 2 points
(Turkey) bacon and egg scramble- 2 whole eggs (4 pts) splash of milk (0), 1/2 ounce extra sharp cheddar cheese (2 pts) and 2 slices of turkey bacon (1 pt) all mixed together in delicious silky heaven.

It's super hot today. I'm melting. I'm so tired. I was up until 6 am and had to get up before noon. Coffee will be my friend today, I'm sad to say.

We received some pretty good news JUST THIS MINUTE! Brian has an interview this week. Keep the good thoughts coming my way- I need one too!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how, when you decide that things are looking up, they do? ;)

    Great news all around! I just got paid and ordered my hair peice for the wedding from an Etsy craftsman in Bahrain! Things are starting to come together!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!