Friday, April 1, 2011

Walks in the Rain

Hi, Maxwell here

I want you all to go to this facebook page for Petsmart's Dog Grooming Photo Contest and vote for me and my mommy!

If we win, I get a $500 gift card and all of the squeaky toys I can rip the throats out of and she gets to go to someplace called South Beach. I think that is in another country or something. All I know is she is super excited and really hopes that all of her 'pretend friends' on the computer will help her out! 

I get other great perks too, like free grooming for a year and a luxury stay at a pet hotel where I can meet other doggies and tell them how much fun it is to run in the rain and sniff each other's butts! Doesn't that sound like lots of fun??? 

Please vote for me. I am just too cute not to win! You can vote for me once a day! Theoretically you could vote for other doggies too. Also, you could theoretically think cats are cute or something, but we all know that dogs rule and cats DROOL!


Oops, I got to go, I don't want Mommy to know that I can type!

Lots of slobbery doggie kisses, 

Max

1 comment:

  1. awe...too cute! I will go and vote for YOU!

    I found your blog through another blog friend and thought you might be interested in mine...come and take a peek! Its all about light and healthy food and I post nut info and ww points! Thanks!

    www.mykitchenadventures1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!