Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Very Exhausting Day

I had a huge day today. I'm so beat.

Got up at 11 (that's early for me)
Took a shower, got dressed, made breakfast, did my hair and make up
Went to my presumptive eligibility meeting and got approved! Yay so tomorrow I can finally make an appointment to see where I am at, baby-wise.
Saw my Aunt Kate in the hospital- just before she got discharged to go home! I was so happy to hear that.
Went to the insurance place to get reimbursed for Brian's tow last night
Saw my parents for a little bit.
Saw my grandma for a little bit
Tested Brian's car battery (its almost dead)
Saw Brian's brother as we borrowed some tools
Tried to get the alternator out of the car. Failed.
Called parents. Dad's coming up on Saturday morning to help Brian (what a great daddy)
Went to the store
Ate out twice (a roast beef sandwich at Arby's and a piece of pizza, 2 breadsticks from Fazoli's)
Came home to take a nap but Brian had other "plans"
Tried to reassure the dog that pottying outside is, in fact, a good thing.
It's now 10:45 pm.

I've been up for almost 12 hours.... that's unheard of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!