Thursday, August 18, 2011

Roller Coaster

They say pregnant women are crazy with a capital C. One minute all sweetness and sugar, the next ready to rip your head off with the only thing handy (which happens to be a pencil sharpener).

I don't think that this is necessarily true.

I don't fly off the handle any more than I used to. (They gave me medicine for that!)

I do cry a lot more. At the most random times. It feels a lot like depression to me.

I have a hard time getting out of my funk once I get in them.

Even ducks don't make me laugh... at least right away.

Speaking of ducks....

We are naming our son Drake.

Which means... uhm... DUCK.

My dog has a giant rubber green duck that he plays with and we call it Duck Duck.

Now we've started teasing, calling it Drake Drake.

See what I mean? One minute I'm talking depression, the next I'm giggling over ducks.

Ah, I'm just going to go lay down for a bit. And dream about ducks. While Max eats the face off of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!