Thursday, September 29, 2011

An Almost Perfect Day

We were supposed to go to the fair today in my home town, but the weather decided to be nasty and mean so that was cancelled.

Instead, today was spent cleaning and organizing the baby's room, making beef stew with cornbread, grocery shopping and eating delicious Honeycrisp apples and warm, toasted bagels with honey pecan cream cheese spread, watching Mythbusters on Netflix, and running to Wal-Mart to pick up the rest of the baby stuff we had ordered online.


Bummed about the fair, as it was our only chance to go this year, but there will be other years. It's nice we got to spend some quality time together at home

2 comments:

  1. I used to looovee going to the fair in my area every year. Now I don't so much.

    It's been taken over with ghetto-fabulousness and greasy fair food simply doesn't appeal to me the way it used to.

    Sorry you missed yours but oh my gosh that cream cheese sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No better way to spend a blustery day!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!