Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Very Sad

Ok, I am not going to lie. I am very sad. I knew there was only a small chance I would get that job. I knew that there were better candidates out there, and I know that I am having a child in 3 months and won't want to work anyway....

But I am still sad. Rejection doesn't ever really get any easier. Though it does get easier to deal with over time.

It didn't help I got the call right before Brian left for work, he's working until at least 11 tonight and possibly later.

Part of me just wants to drown in a personal pan pizza and breadsticks. Part of me just wants to sleep all night.

I feel really very sad.

The rain doesn't help. Or maybe it does. I probably would have gone out and bought brownies or donuts or something to help drown my sorrows, but I hate driving.. and I hate driving at night.. and I hate driving at night in the rain. So I am home.

Normally I try to be all chipper and stiff upper lip and what not but today is not that day.


I'm trying to focus on the positives. And I'll be alright tomorrow. I'm just feeling a little vulnerable today.
I think it's important for me to share that I am feeling this way, otherwise I'll bottle it all up and go crazy and eat like 4 logs of cookie dough on the toilet...Like this!


No not really... I wouldn't have a lighter.

Tomorrow will be a better day. I'm just pregnant. Again.

1 comment:

  1. i was just checking in to see how the job interview went. So sorry it didn't go your way and that you're feeling down. I get it... sending you a big hug....

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!