Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mrs Popularity

I've been uploading the occasional video to YouTube on my Let's Play the Sims series. I never thought any one would give a shit about it. After all, who wants to watch someone else play a game?

But whatever, I did it (mostly because Brian said I would be good at it) and what do you know? The first episode alone has over 8,300 views. What. The. Hell?

Okay.

Cool. I uploaded a few more episodes (I've done 12 so far) and while none of the others have that many views, I get subscription and comment emails daily. Daily!! I woke up from my all day coma nap to discover I had 12 emails waiting for me from YouTube.

Just now, I got another two comments. My first troll in fact. Wee trolls.

I guess I am popular now, someone has gone out of their way to flame me.

It makes me laugh. I was told "stop swearing you bitch ass cunt!" and "cheaters never prosper, cunt!" Kudos to them for using punctuation. I haven't cheated in the series at all, I mentioned that I was doing this legitimately for the series because when I play on my own, I tend to use the in-game cheats to give my sims lots of money so they don't have to go to work and I can buy them fancy shit.

As for my cussing, well, if you don't like it, don't watch. :) There are plenty of G-rated you tubers out there.
But the best part of it is, I can delete those comments. I love the internet.

PS If you want to come troll me watch my videos, you can do so here

http://www.youtube.com/user/HeTookMyLastName?feature=mhee


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!