Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Four Months!

Drake is 4 months old tomorrow. Wow, what a rush. Time flew by soo quickly.

Today we started him on solids. And by "solids" I really mean just baby food. He gets a "snack" or a little bit of a supplement to one of his bottles a day, and so far, so good. We tried pears today and he was grabbing the spoon and stuffing it all in his mouth. He had about a third of an ounce and then 6 ounces of formula after. He's so funny. He was taking the food off of the spoon and shoving his whole fist in his mouth and eating it off his fingers. Watching him figure out how to swallow something thicker than milk is hilarious! he just seems so confused and awkward. I couldn't help but laugh.

I lost over 700 pictures and videos when I sold my iPad. I had backed them up on the computer- or so I thought- but I guess it didn't back them all up. Sigh. Now they are in digital heaven, where all the little bits and bytes go when you reformat things.

Brian started a new job. He was getting tired of driving for pizza delivery and no matter how many times he asked his manager for more hours, he was actually getting less hours. Luckily he got in at a great place so now I don't have to worry about him getting in a car accident or driving in shitty weather just for a few dollars.

Brian's been doing commission work, so if you need anything done don't hesitate to ask! Whether it's a new blog background, wedding invites, or even a twitter avatar/background, caricatures, you know... whatever you fancy! Just shoot him off an e-mail.

Anyway I really haven't got much to say I'm afraid, that's just what's been happening the last few days. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

2 comments:

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!