Friday, February 11, 2011

Holy Crime fighters, Batman! (7 day check in)

It's been 7 challenging days since I started the 30 Day Shred.

I honestly didn't think I would get past day 3 but I also knew I could finish the whole thing, you know what I am saying? Every day I do it, I am one day closer to completing it, which makes giving up seem silly.

Okay, so remember my stats from the first day? Let's compare, shall we?

Day 1

Weight 220 lbs
Bust 42
Waist 39
Abs 43
Hips 49
L Arm 14.5
R Arm 14
L Thigh 28
R Thigh 27
L Calf 16.5
R Calf 16.5

Day 7 

Weight 217.8 (-2.2 lbs)
Bust 40 (-2)
Waist 37 (-2)
Abs 40 (-3)
Hips 47 (-2)
L arm 13.5 (-1)
R arm 13.5 (-.5)
L thigh 25 (-3)
R thigh 26 (-1)
L calf 16 (-.5)
R calf 16.25 (-.25)


ARE YOU SEEING THESE NUMBERS???? Let me add them up for you. In SEVEN days, I have lost exactly 15.25" off of my body. FIFTEEN inches. In 7 freakin' DAYS. That is some Biggest Loser shit right there, isn't it?! Areas that saw the most loss include my abs (naturally) and my left thigh, with 3" each. Other areas, like arms and calfs, and my bust, didn't lose very much but that is okay. The point here, I am loosing the fat from where it is stored first. I wonder how many inches I will be down in 8 more days when I hit the halfway point? Because this is ridiculous (in a good way) I am only down 2.2 lbs, but as we all know 2 lbs a week is safe, healthy loss. I am gaining muscle, and that is what really matters. Overall- ECSTATIC about my progress. I will stop internet-shouting at you all now. Yippee!!

I also broke down and bought a high-impact sports bra for bigger bewbies. I had $80 to spend on myself and  while I could really use new clothes, I am tired of slapping myself in the chin with my own boobs. My chest hurts really bad and I do these retarded jumping jacks where I am holding my boobs as I jump (attractive, I know) Reading a little bit into it, you can really stretch the ligaments in your breasts and then they sag forever. Wow. That would suck, to be skinny with big ol saggy tits. That's ...not the look I am going for. Considering I will already have sag due to size, let's not eff up my ladies just because I have to get fit. I think that would actually be worse than losing them! 

Anyway, I was looking into Enell and Shockabsorber for bras, and I was originally leaning toward Shockabsorber, but the more I looked at it, the more I wasn't impressed. Sure they have a flashy animation (NSFW) but you still have to pull the bra over the head (stretching it out) and the Enell bras fit multiple sizes. Meaning, as your boobies shrink, I'd would have to purchase more Shockabsorbers. So I went with Enell, which was $75 with UPS Ground Shipping. (It was $74 for the shock absorber brand, if you wanted to know)
I'm pretty excited about when it gets here and I will definitely be eager to put it through the paces of the 30 Day Shred. I just looked at the tracking information and it should be here on Wednesday, the 16th!!! I wish it would come sooner, my chest is really sore :(  

If you haven't been over to Trisha's blog, you really should get on over there. Tell her hi and that I sent you. She started the 30 Day Shred too!! Go cheer her on and tell her how awesome she is. Anyone who does more than 2 days straight of the Shred is awesome in my books! 

10 comments:

  1. Great job! (I almost wrote drop!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! I may seriously have to start this one up BEFORE my move. Perfect precursor to P90X wedding prep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - that is INSANE! Way to go....I just may get that DVD out of the shrink wrap yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy mangoes! THAT'S IT. Imma start doing da shred again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa!! Great job! Jillian always says results don't come for free, and after that workout, those are some good results! I guess you've motivated me to revisit the torture.. tear... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! I am so hoping to come close to your weight loss!!! You are serioualy my inspiration, I kept telling myself today, DONT QUIT!! He took my last name didnt!! You cant!! LOL!! I am SO proud, happy, (jealous) and excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. (sorry my comment was on a REALLY old blog, LOL!) But yeah, you are TOTALLY my inspiration to complete this!!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT. You know you have an opinion, air it!